Florida Gets New Court For Next Year

Ron Mexico

Yeah well we beat them 2 of 3.

Had to say it. NIT Champs > NCAA Champs.

and we sweeped them too ;)

Umm...yea go ahead and pretend that's worth something. I don't think they make T-shirts saying WE BEAT THE CHAMPS IN THE REGULAR SEASON! That's loser talk for "I wish we were good but we're not so this is the only way to feel good about myself."

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Yeah well we beat them 2 of 3.

Had to say it. NIT Champs > NCAA Champs.

and we sweeped them too ;)

Umm...yea go ahead and pretend that's worth something. I don't think they make T-shirts saying WE BEAT THE CHAMPS IN THE REGULAR SEASON! That's loser talk for "I wish we were good but we're not so this is the only way to feel good about myself."

I'm with BgMack on this one. The Gators won when it mattered. They won the SEC Tourney and are NCAA National Champions. That mean's htey are without a doubt #1. The Gamecocks in my book are #66 in the nation, one rank below Play-in Game loser, Hampton.

6uXNWAo.png

Maryland did this too when they won the National Title and they cut it apart and hung the center court logo design in the hallway to their basketball offices.

I would be SHOCKED if they didn't cut the old floor apart and mount the pieces to plaques and sold them for $50 a pop. They should be able to sell the floor from the 05-06 National Champs.

Yeah that whole we beat the champs logic is kind of weak.

We beat UGA in football this (and pretty much every year since the last 80's), but we aren't claiming to be SEC champs. We'll get it fair and square this year !!

It's GREAT to be a Florida Gator :)

Archived