New Hornets uni's tonight

doafhat

thats cool, but why not just "OKC" on the jerseys? like phoenix does "PHX"

Um, because that looks awful?

Hey, does anyone else think the Hornets should go with black, yellow, and maybe brick red? Hornets are black and yellow, and Oklahoma City is "Bricktown," correct? I know D00D BEARS ARE NOT BLUE AND ORNAGE SO WHO CARES, but the '02 update notwithstanding, all that teal still looks like a bad 90s holdover, see also the Milwaukee Bucks.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

thats cool, but why not just "OKC" on the jerseys? like phoenix does "PHX"

Um, because that looks awful?

Hey, does anyone else think the Hornets should go with black, yellow, and maybe brick red? Hornets are black and yellow, and Oklahoma City is "Bricktown," correct? I know D00D BEARS ARE NOT BLUE AND ORNAGE SO WHO CARES, but the '02 update notwithstanding, all that teal still looks like a bad 90s holdover, see also the Milwaukee Bucks.

I don't mind the teal. They're really the only team left with it, and they've incoproated much more gold in their logo, which I think is a good offsetting color.

Ok... So, I'm a little punchy since I just got home from work, but does anyone else find it somewhat ironic that the game in which the Hornets wear the OKC jerseys is against the other team that left the Big Easy? :suspect:

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

Ok... So, I'm a little punchy since I just got home from work, but does anyone else find it somewhat ironic that the game in which the Hornets wear the OKC jerseys is against the other team that left the Big Easy? :suspect:

oo good point

'tis ironic

I think these jerseys are cool at first when i saw them on sportscenter i thought they said HORNETS

Archived