Cincinnati Reds away Unis

Avsman

I was watching the Reds-Cardinals game on Sunday and saw something interesting. It seems that the Reds have some sort of logo on their road vests, on top of their left shoulders. Just wondering what that is. It looks like it may be the Majestic logo, but isn't that kind of a weird place for the logo? Just looks odd to me.

capt.sts10104162012.reds_cardinals_baseball_sts101.jpg

Avsman.png

Dennis.gif

Have you ever looked at sports logos...ON WEED?

yup, that is indeed teh Majestic logo...they started doing that on vests last year, I think.

most likely, this is because in the past, the Majestic logo had been on the undershirts issued with said vests, but many players opted to wear non-Majestic shirts under their vests (i.e. Nike, Under Armour, etc). problem for teams, as some guys had sleeve patches and some didn't...and also a problem for Majestic as their logo didn't appear on the vests at the time.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

The manufacturer's logo used to appear on the back of the vest where the MLB logo is now. When they started putting the MLB logo on the back the manufacturer's logo then moved to the undershirt and as of last year to the left shoulder on the vest itself.

Archived