Favre: McNair 'doesn't deserve' exile

brinkeguthrie

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5522336

McNair wasn't allowed in for fear of an injury while rehabbing. The Titans and his agent haven't been able to reach a reworked deal, which both parties agreed needed to be done. He gets hurt on their property, and that's 23 million for them to be on the hook for. They're just protecting the team. That's just good business sense, and If I were the team GM I would make that move in a second. If he signs on the line, then fine, come on in. No one is disputing the fine play and years of tough service McNair has provided- he is a winner in every sense.

But for Favre to gripe about how a team he doesn't play for is treating their QB, is laughable at best. Considering how he has strung his team on, and all their loyal fans...he should take a look in the mirror and clean up his own situation before critiquing someone else. Favre has a terrific legacy of his own. That's what he needs to look at, right?

Favre needs to move on. His production last year really dropped off, and he's not the stud John Madden makes him out to be anymore. I know this for a fact, as I had to bench him on my WAFL team in the beginning of the season.

And McNair is more fragile than a drinking glass. It's smart thinking for the Titans to ban him from the practice facility, that way if he snaps something else, his agent can't go after the team for indirectly causing the injury. Don't be surprised to see McNair sit out his contract while Norm Chow reunites with Leinart, or for McNair to eventually get the boot, because his time has come as well.

VmWIn6B.png

What the Titans are doing to him is classless if they want to release him fine do it already dont make him twist in the wind.

i disagree. if they could've agreed to a deal with the agent, this wouldn't happen.

would you let your 16 year old drive (even if they have their new valid license) without insurance? Not a chance. McNair goes in, works out on the field, gets his cleat caught, tears up the knee, bingo Titans get a 23 Million Dollar tab. No way do I let that happen if I'm management.

This isn't personal, after all. It's business.

Archived