Milwaukee Bucks

Conrad.

First thing that came to my mind: Bucks going Minnesota Wild style.

I don't really like it that much because the eyes just stand out to much. I don't think of a buck as being a fierce or tough animal, and the redy eyes give me that impression. Maybe if the eyes were a different color it would look better. Also, I can't really figure out what other "edits that you made to the buck and the workmark.

First thing that came to my mind: Bucks going Minnesota Wild style.

I don't really like it that much because the eyes just stand out to much. I don't think of a buck as being a fierce or tough animal, and the redy eyes give me that impression. Maybe if the eyes were a different color it would look better. Also, I can't really figure out what other "edits that you made to the buck and the workmark.

He removed the spike from the C, squared the lower right corner of the S, and adjusted the large green outline above the C. It looks like the side spikes are a little narrower, too. To the buck, he shortened the snout and moved the white things on the forehead.

I really don't like the red eyes, but I'm not sure what else could be done - They need a darker color, like the current purple or maybe even black.

Personally, I think they should merge the current wordmark with the alternate logo and ditch the buck head altogether.

Save the slugalo.

Archived