Annoying Sports Fans

MisterE

I'm going to throw Dodger fans on the list, because when you can't even go to the game out of fear of being shot by supporting the visiting team, there's a problem.

And that is why I refuse to go to Dodger Stadium to watch any interleague games against my Halos.

Well, I might be attempting the stupid task of seeing the Halos in Yankee Stadium this year. I doubt I'll be wearing one of my 5 Angels hats, or my authentic jersey.

HatCity- I saw Hershey and Hartford play last year, and it actually got kinda rough. Well, Hartford stomped the Bears. It all started when someone on Hartford roofed one, sending the water bottle flying. He picked it up and took a drink, then gave it back to Peter Budaj. Fans hated it, but I found a new favorite player(I don't know his name though). I thought it was hilarious.

I feel sorry for you, having to experience York, PA. There's something about that town that I just can't stand. I go up there on weekends for open hockey, and I dread it. It's the only outdoor roller rink with lights.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived