Arizona Diamondbacks

Brendan

Kinda small and the D on sleave is upside down,on the hat WAY to big. But you are getting better. The colors ar nice but you can't read the black one very well Oh and why would the home jersey say Arizona? That is kinda dumb IMHO. The home would have the nickname or logo and the away has the location. Don't know if any home uni's have the location on the front.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

The home would have the nickname or logo and the away has the location. Don't know if any home uni's have the location on the front.

Well the NY and D I would consider a logo, even the Dimondbacks used an A. I should have clarified myself in saying what home team writes its entire location same on the home jersey.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

The AAA Memphis Redbirds have two separate Memphis scripts for home and away, but neither is done in the style of the Cardinals script, like the AA Springfield Cardinals do.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Eerily similar...almost too similar. Looks as though you just switched in the logos and mixed with the leg piping...we frown upon that buddy  ....

i looked at it and they both do look similar but ive never seen that before. nice job uniguy22 though

wow you're right, everything is exactly the same. Dude, get original

im serious ive never seen his concept before but while im at it heres my dback concept version 2

untitled.png

ArizonaAlternate.pngArizonahome.png

all i did was fix the logos

wow you're right, everything is exactly the same. Dude, get original

im serious ive never seen his concept before but while im at it heres my dback concept version 2

untitled.png

ArizonaAlternate.pngArizonahome.png

all i did was fix the logos

If you fixed it why is the D logo still upside down on the black and white versions?

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

P. J. O'Rourke

Archived