Portland Beacons (MLH Fantasy Hockey)

jeh-see

I'm with the majority on the secondary logo, I think it'd make a great primary. What about taking the lighthouse out of the alternate, and just using the fisherman inside the triangle as the alternate? Kind of like what the Oilers jerseys have on the shoulders...

you know i did consider that when i was creating the logo, but i thought it may lose the Beacon aspect of the picture. Would it honestly still work without the lighthouse in it?

~UJ

How very phallic.

Thanks for contributing to the critique, d!ck.

And yeah, that definitely needed a, "The lighthouse part of the logo is borrowed from the UMass-Boston athletics department." Be prepared to be hammered to the ground UJ.

Critique means to share your ideas. I saw it and immediately thought of Freud. Sorry I think of things greater than colors and lines and fashion design.

It's very phallic (as are a lot of logos in pro sports). Deal with it.

201160034_f4c2ccdd98_o.png228795922_2c1d682c64_o.png

How very phallic.

Thanks for contributing to the critique, d!ck.

And yeah, that definitely needed a, "The lighthouse part of the logo is borrowed from the UMass-Boston athletics department." Be prepared to be hammered to the ground UJ.

Critique means to share your ideas. I saw it and immediately thought of Freud. Sorry I think of things greater than colors and lines and fashion design.

It's very phallic (as are a lot of logos in pro sports). Deal with it.

You're quite phallic yourself.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

de template boss, de template!!! where can i get de template?

nice work here by the way, it's a great look

I was just about 2 seconds away from asking the same question. I need those templates in the worse way.

Great concept man...I gotta admit though, when Hatboy posted that logo I thought you were screwed, but its understandable. Great job man.

PopHeading-1.gif

de template boss, de template!!! where can i get de template?

nice work here by the way, it's a great look

i made the template from scratch. i have it in AI10 version and anyone that wants a copy, PM me with your email address. Use it now, cuz I'm in the process of overhauling it (for the better) and ill email the new version out when its complete. Thanks for the C and C AND the compliments and interest in the template.

~UJ

Archived