Fantasy Logo Concept

Melenhead

This is my first logo. It's for a buddy in my fantasy football league so the name and theme is predetermined. Thought about giving the wings more detail but it looked too busy. Appreciate some feedback. Thanks.

Logo-Concept2.gif

Maybe I should change the color scheme to something less firey. Thoughts?

This concept has a lot of promise. The wings look a little too spikey, and need more of a feathered texture. Maybe a white, powder blue, and yellow color combination?

I'm not really sold on that font. It doesn't look angelic enough to me. Maybe try something closer to the LA (Anaheim) font.

buffalo_sig.png

I think you should go with different color sheme like gold and navy or something. You still need to fix the wings though make theme less spikey and put theme on a slant instead of going straight up.

When I first saw it it looked like it was giving me the finger. Unless that is what you are going for. I'd scale back the size differnce between the largest feather and the surrounding ones.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Well your getting there. It still looks a little big. Perhaps you should angle the wings out a little farther it might look less hand like. Also take a look at the Eagles wings on their helmet as a guide. I I know you want to make it your own but they got the proportions right. Thats my 2 cents.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

I agree with que, the first thing that I thought of was the Stone Cold double fisted salute.

I would possibly try rotating the wings slightly apart at the top and moving the halo above the wordmark to fill the void.

You are making good progress on this, keep it up.

centerfieldbanner2.png

Formula GP

CenterField 22 pts

#7 Coca-Cola Giancarlo Fisichella 4pts

#8 Coca-Cola Lewis Hamilton 18pts

TRAC

CenterField Motorsports

#5 Sony Kyle Busch

#8 Gatorade Kurt Busch

#9 Sirius David Ragan/Ricky Rudd

Ok, I brought down the "bird" a bit and rotated the wings out. I agree with you, rotating the wings out definitely gives it a more dynamic look. I think I like having the halo and wordmark centered. It gives the logo better balance. What do you think?

Logo-Concept_Pwdr-n-Or3.gifLogo-Concept_Pwdr-n-Or4.gif

i like that last one. If you want more of a devilish spirit use the first color which i like the best. The one you use now is more angelic

The new logos make it look like a bird

you getting there i really like how you rotated the wings it makes it look way better. There is still a few thing i would change first the color scheme im still not loving it and you need to make a few wings to really make them look like wings.

Good call.

I'd hate to think I was shooting people the bird. This works a lot better. Definitely more feather looking.

Logo-Concept_Pwdr-n-Or2.gif

I think this is your best effort, when one considers the context. Maybe put the halo towards the top to complete the "angelic" effect, but other than that it's pretty much perfect.

cttdolphins2.png

Ok, I brought down the "bird" a bit and rotated the wings out. I agree with you, rotating the wings out definitely gives it a more dynamic look. I think I like having the halo and wordmark centered. It gives the logo better balance. What do you think?

There ya go!

Try moving down the words make the top of the word in line with the first big wing protrusion from the bottom.

But it is looking sweet.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

P. J. O'Rourke

I lowered the wordmark on these. Also not sure if I want to go with the angelic or devilish color scheme. The dark scheme is more attractive but it really depends if the fantasy football owner wants an angel or devil feel. That dark scheme looks a bit too firey though. I may have to rework the wings/feathers.

Logo-Concept_Pwdr-n-Or5.gifLogo-Concept_Blck-n-Or.gif

Archived