NJ Devils alt

zig

for my 100th post ( which really isn't that much) i decided to post an old concept i made. I know it's basicly a re-coloring but i would like to know what you guys would think if they actually wore this.

devilsalt.gif

C&C if you want

If the Devs were to go that route and introduce an alt, I could legitimately see them doing something like this...and it'd look pretty sharp too.

Only tiny prob I have with the concept is with the front logo...I think, to be honest, the circle around the NJ should be white and not black...just with the jersey being black, it kinda defeats the purpose of it, but that's just my view ;)

Anyways, not too shabby...

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

If the Devs were to go that route and introduce an alt, I could legitimately see them doing something like this...and it'd look pretty sharp too.

Only tiny prob I have with the concept is with the front logo...I think, to be honest, the circle around the NJ should be white and not black...just with the jersey being black, it kinda defeats the purpose of it, but that's just my view ;)

Anyways, not too shabby...

I agree with the circle around the NJ thing, other than that. Great job.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

I'm sorry but that is just way too predictable, even for a devils alt. I would be very dissapointed if they actually wore this as an alt. It's pretty well done for a recolour, but there's almost no thought behind it. Think outside the box a bit.

Archived