Gainesville Warriors Concept

Camden Crazy

I liek piping, but not back piping. Otherwise, I like these. Any reason why the home gets different socks? And thank you for not making a sand colored jersey.

LOL...I actually did have the sand jersey made and I changed it last minute. Good thing I did :D. Oh, and I put the different socks in the home unis just to have more of the sand/tan color in there to help match it with the helmet.

EDIT: You asked for it, here it is. Enter sand jersey:

EDIT #2: All the socks are supposed to have the red on them, I forgot the last one.

sandjersey.png

sig_gai.png

warriorbannerssmall.png

is this a real team? Cuz me being a Nole (you know Im bout to get on you for that ^_^ ) I just can't see how ANY TEAM ANYWHERE NEAR GATORVILLE CAN USE ANY COLORS SO SIMILAR TO THE SWORN HATED RIVALS OF UF'S GATORS TO THE WEST IN TALLY-HO.

That said...its actually not a bad concept, although I really ain't feeling that piping.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

is this a real team? Cuz me being a Nole (you know Im bout to get on you for that ^_^ ) I just can't see how ANY TEAM ANYWHERE NEAR GATORVILLE CAN USE ANY COLORS SO SIMILAR TO THE SWORN HATED RIVALS OF UF'S GATORS TO THE WEST IN TALLY-HO.

That said...its actually not a bad concept, although I really ain't feeling that piping.

Ha no, they're not a real team, this is for my fantasy league. The colors I used are actually the Phoenix Coyotes colors, but they do look like the Noles.

sig_gai.png

warriorbannerssmall.png

Archived