Anaheim Ducks concept (Movie Logo)

BrianVlietDesign

I know, people will laugh at the actual use of this logo. But, I have created a concept using the new Anaheim Ducks colors along with the green used on the uniforms in the Mighty Ducks film. Enjoy the concept.

16a9nhk.png

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

man thats nice i was just gonna make a black one like that after i saw that one these boards but thats way better that what i woulda made the colors perfect except for the gold whats that about? the lerseys perfect the concept perfect but replace the gold and uve got a winna

ATL

man thats nice i was just gonna make a black one like that after i saw that one these boards but thats way better that what i woulda made the colors perfect except for the gold whats that about? the lerseys perfect the concept perfect but replace the gold and uve got a winna

well, thanks for the compliments. but, i was using the gold because i was trying to make this an Anaheim Ducks concept. Hence the actual team colors.

Lets count the colors hmm...

I see Orange, Green, Black, White, and Gold. Thats a lot, narrow it down to 2 or 3 colors and it would look a lot better I do believe.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

Lets count the colors hmm...

I see Orange, Green, Black, White, and Gold. Thats a lot, narrow it down to 2 or 3 colors and it would look a lot better I do believe.

Including the logo that's also brown, yellow, and a couple more shades of green.

looks fine to me

Then what's the point of posting it for everyone else to see it? If that's your attitude regarding your concepts, keep them on your computer and don't put them in the public view.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I know, people will laugh at the actual use of this logo. But, I have created a concept using the new Anaheim Ducks colors along with the green used on the uniforms in the Mighty Ducks film. Enjoy the concept.

16a9nhk.png

The only thing that I would do is just use the duck's head as a primary. :hockeysmiley:

Other than that, I LIKE IT. :flagcanada:

looks fine to me

Then what's the point of posting it for everyone else to see it? If that's your attitude regarding your concepts, keep them on your computer and don't put them in the public view.

So what if i said, "looks fine to me". How many other people have said that on here before? I'm not the first. It's not like I said, "hey screw you buddy, it's the best concept period and you can't make one better."

It's alright. Not really much of a logo to work with to narrow it down to two colours. But the jersey style reminds me too much of their division rival. The San Jose Sharks.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

It's alright. Not really much of a logo to work with to narrow it down to two colours. But the jersey style reminds me too much of their division rival. The San Jose Sharks.

only because of the two orange stripes. I could get rid of it and only leave the mesh.

only because of the two orange stripes. I could get rid of it and only leave the mesh.

And because of the green stipe on the sleeves, and the black ones too....

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

looks fine to me

So what if i said, "looks fine to me". How many other people have said that on here before? I'm not the first. It's not like I said, "hey screw you buddy, it's the best concept period and you can't make one better."

Well, the 'looks fine to me' is kinda pointless because obviously it will look fine to you or you wouldn't have posted it. I dunno if it was meant to be some sort of 'bump' to your post or not. Additionally, I know I did not invent this logo or anything like that, but it would have been nice to reference where you got the idea of using the movie logo (which correct me if I'm wrong, I haven't seen used before on this board; any time recently anyways) with the one I created before you that day. This concept showed up suspiciously after mine. I'm not saying I have the rights to this logo/idea because I do not, but it would have been nice to reference your idea though. I know I'm assuming you got the idea from me, I'm just putting two and two together. Oh well, I guess it doesn't really matter. I mean no offense by any of this, I'm just saying...

looks fine to me

Well, the 'looks fine to me' is kinda pointless because obviously it will look fine to you or you wouldn't have posted it. I dunno if it was meant to be some sort of 'bump' to your post or not. Additionally, I know I did not invent this logo or anything like that, but it would have been nice to reference where you got the idea of using the movie logo (which correct me if I'm wrong, I haven't seen used before on this board; any time recently anyways) with the one I created before you that day. This concept showed up suspiciously after mine. I'm not saying I have the rights to this logo/idea because I do not, but it would have been nice to reference your idea though. I know I'm assuming you got the idea from me, I'm just putting two and two together. Oh well, I guess it doesn't really matter. I mean no offense by any of this, I'm just saying...

I know you meant no offense. I saw the logo and I thought someone had found it and posted on here. I've been looking for that logo for a long time and I saw it on here and decided to make a concept with it. But yeah, I drew inspiration from your concept.

Archived