Geoff Jenkins Wears Batting Practice Jersey During

rmackman

jenks716.jpg

You can see he has on the BP jersey but the coach doesn't. This was taken during the first inning of last nights game vs. Arizona. I sent it to Paul Lukas. We'll see what he has to say. I've seen entire teams wear the BP jersey during the regular season (Twins did it last year), but I've never seen one player do it. Hey, but he hit a home run, so maybe he'll do it again!

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I think it's happened a few times this year, when a team's BP jersey looks just like its alt. I know I've read it in Paul Lukas' column before today, but I don't remember if it was the blog or ESPN.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Somebody on the Astros (I want to say Everett) did it in a road game earlier this year; the alternate jersey says "Houston" but his said "Astros", so it was quite easy to notice.

Save the slugalo.

Somebody on the Astros (I want to say Everett) did it in a road game earlier this year; the alternate jersey says "Houston" but his said "Astros", so it was quite easy to notice.

I believe it was Morgan Ensberg, but I'm not totally sure.

jenks716.jpg

You can see he has on the BP jersey but the coach doesn't. This was taken during the first inning of last nights game vs. Arizona. I sent it to Paul Lukas. We'll see what he has to say. I've seen entire teams wear the BP jersey during the regular season (Twins did it last year), but I've never seen one player do it. Hey, but he hit a home run, so maybe he'll do it again!

Oh crap Dale Sveum.

That guy used to wave David Ortiz home on an shallow, outfield fly ball.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived