Gatorade football

fkaKrock5cent

this is what happins when a wpndering mind decides to express just what hes thinking

so here it is

Hope you like it

Gatoradeuni1.png

i only did one uniform just because if its not wantd i wont bother with another if its not wanted but i did throw this tid bit in

gatoraidfield.png

ok what do you think?

i only did one uniform just because if its not wantd i wont bother with another if its not wanted but i did throw this tid bit in

gatoraidfield.png

It took me a few minutes to read what you wrote. Did you like it? And did you intend on putting the midfield logo on the 45 yard line?

For the uni, I have a few suggestions. First off, TV numbers. Secondly, the pants stripes have a black stripe and the jersey stripe does not. Also, some people get annoyed when the jersey stripe does not match the pants stripe, like your green to orange here. To change this, I'd make the pants white and the stripe green. Of course, some like this and if you are one of thoses, then keep it. And the shoes are very colorful, by the way.

Sorry, I just needed to refresh. The TV numbers are off. They need to be rotated 90 degrees. Look at some of the jersey mock ups on the main site to help you out. The monochrome orange is not a good look. Once again, I suggest white pants.

this is what happins when a wpndering mind decides to express just what hes thinking

so here it is

Hope you like it

Gatoradeuni1.png

gatoraidfield.png

ok what do you think?

a little too generic i think. maybe stylize the numbers on the jersey, or something along those lines.

Sorry, I just needed to refresh. The TV numbers are off. They need to be rotated 90 degrees. Look at some of the jersey mock ups on the main site to help you out. The monochrome orange is not a good look. Once again, I suggest white pants.

THis might be a dumb question but i have to ask

Could you explain what main site your talking abot because i don't know if you meen a ccslc site or what :therock:

thanks again

Right, he means the main CCSLC site. Go to the logo pages for any of the NFL teams; take a look at the uniform examples. The TV numbers need to be rotated 90 degrees, i.e. with your number 19, you'll only see one number (9 on the left, 1 on the right) on each sleeve for each view:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived