Randy Moss on a Nascar Quarterpanel

CFSize24

http://www.jayski.com/schemes/2006/66cup.htm

Not the greatest looking scheme I have ever seen. Hopefully it looks better in graphics than the drawing.

It would have been funny if they would have put Moss' moon shot on the back of the car beneath the spoiler.

centerfieldbanner2.png

Formula GP

CenterField 22 pts

#7 Coca-Cola Giancarlo Fisichella 4pts

#8 Coca-Cola Lewis Hamilton 18pts

TRAC

CenterField Motorsports

#5 Sony Kyle Busch

#8 Gatorade Kurt Busch

#9 Sirius David Ragan/Ricky Rudd

Don't they know Green is considered bad luck in racing?!

God for Randy though. His business is growing expontetnially and having great success.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

In NASCAR only, not in all racing.

I beg to differ OHL. In the local dirt racing scene here in Ohio, the color green and the number 13 are considered unlucky.

I also remember my grandmother telling me a story that eating peanuts at the track was unlucky also. She isnt around unfortunately to ask about it, but I don't ever recall seeing them sold at the track.

centerfieldbanner2.png

Formula GP

CenterField 22 pts

#7 Coca-Cola Giancarlo Fisichella 4pts

#8 Coca-Cola Lewis Hamilton 18pts

TRAC

CenterField Motorsports

#5 Sony Kyle Busch

#8 Gatorade Kurt Busch

#9 Sirius David Ragan/Ricky Rudd

I think Darrell Waltrip and Harry Gant did quite a bit to break NASCAR out of the green superstition during the 80's and the color didn't seem to have much of an adverse effect on Dale Jarrett or Bobby Labonte when they drove Interstate Battery green cars in the 90's and early part of this decade. Carl Edwards occassionally rolls with the Scott's Lawn Care colors as well. FYI, the last three Cup drivers to die behind the wheel were in cars featuring black and red dominated schemes (Dale Sr., Kenny Irwin and Adam Petty).

In any event, that's one ugly car. I'll let you all know how it looks from my vantage point in Turn 3 on Sunday.

That's one ugly car!

I think it'd look better with one predominant colour and use a darker accent colour to offset it.

At least Randy Moss is doing something positive. I like how NASCAR is trying to break out of the "good ol' boys" image these days.

FYI, the last three Cup drivers to die behind the wheel were in cars featuring black and red dominated schemes (Dale Sr., Kenny Irwin and Adam Petty).

Actually, IIRC, Kenny Irwin died in the #42 BellSouth Car, which was predominately lime green, blue, and yellow

Archived