NO Saints

DomTheAthlete29

I might change the number font, as it looks too close to the original Ravens font, but besides that, it's not bad at all. Good job!

Its the Ravens vintage....font...thaugh it looked pretty smooth.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

I'm not liking the all black set and the all white set, too unitardish IMO. Also what is up with the baseball caps? Is it supposed to be a sideline hat? If so they are pretty lame. Sideline hats in the past are anything from ordinary. Not to be a nitpicker but why are the numbers the same size on the front as the back. If you'll look at most jerseys the front jersey number is smaller.

KUHawks.png

Not liking this at all. Specifically, I am not liking:

- numbers... they're too wide to be worn on a jersey. They are the original Ravens' set, but they're horizontally stretched. A good rule of thumb is to do the "88 test" on any font; if you can't legibly put a wide double-digit number on the jersey, then the font can't be used. The "5" barely fits; "55" wouldn't work at all.

- player names: again, too wide, too compressed. Sure it works fine for 4- and 5-letter names (BREES, BUSH); now try "von OELHOFFEN" or "FUAMATU-MA'AFALA". It would run elbow to elbow on your concept, and extend well past the sleeve hem. Try the "Van Landingham" test (copyright One Eyed Designs, a wholly-owned subsidiary of 'ScrimCorp Worldwide)... if the longest name you can think of won't fit with the font you've chosen, choose another font.

- side panels... WAY too wide. Considering that there is a thick-as-hell gold band running down the front of the sleeves onto the torso, and a matching one running down the back, that makes for a comincally-oversized patch of gold. I'm not a fan of side panels, but if done tastefully, they can be OK. This is not tasteful - they'd be more than 6 inches wide on a real jersey if done to scale.

- pants... for one, the double monochrome look is awful. With a solid color palette to choose from, there is no excuse to be left with all-black or all-white. Gold pants solve that problem, as they can be worn with either jersey.

- pants striping... if your jersey has those garishly wide side panels, they striping on the pants will look even more ridiculous, as 6-8" of gold on the jersey abruptly becomes 2-3" on the pants. It won't look continuous; it will look like a mistake.

- helmet... black? with metallic gold facemasks? Recipe for disaster, bro.

Just not working for me.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I actually like the gold face mask on the black helmet.

But that's about it.

Everything's pretty much been covered before, but I'll add a few...

Why does the side panel on the pants have an outline, but not the coloed side panel on the jersey? Unless you put the wrong pants with the wrong jersey...if the black jersey had white pants and vice versa, they'd match correctly, sort of. Not consistent...lazy.

Is that a side panel on the jersey, and is it supposed to line up with the pants? Doesn't look like it, unless it makes some sort of V shape, in which case the pants stripe would be ultra-wide to match up. Lazy.

Helmets don't have black pads. You're just filling in the area with black beacuse you can. Obvious fill-in-the-blank paint job. Lazy.

The home socks are stripes, but the away socks are solid. Why? Not lazy, just confusing.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived