Tom Glavine's 'mystery' ailment

BJ Sands

Alright, I'm pretty sure Tank gets the point now. (Thanks for that highly informative post, VitD.) :)

We can all resume our normally scheduled lives now... any potential misdeed in this thread is being investigated and dealt with, and I'd ask you to stay strictly on topic or else I'll have to flag you for piling on.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alright, I'm pretty sure Tank gets the point now. (Thanks for that highly informative post, VitD.) :)

We can all resume our normally scheduled lives now... any potential misdeed in this thread is being investigated and dealt with, and I'd ask you to stay strictly on topic or else I'll have to flag you for piling on.

I think you're posted that in the wrong thread. This is the "Tom Glavine's 'mystery' ailment" thread, not the "Pink Taco Stadium" thread ......

I saw, I came, I left.

Earlier in this thread I lashed out unfairly and without thought. I am sorry to anyone who may have been offended to my comments and I will make sure it won't happen again. This is a trhead which has gotten far off the track and likely soon will be closed. I think it should be left open a little longer perhaps just to try to end it once and for all. I should have not dropped an F-bomb and should of handled the attacks aimed at me in a better way, and if anyone else was bothered by it I am sorry for that.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I am sorry to anyone who may have been offended to my comments...

Yeah, what he said.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Archived