New York Jets, Tampa Bay Bucs Concepts

beansdooma

Jets: I don't ind the addition of blue, it's actually not a bad idea. But then there's no need for black outlines around the numbers, then. No?

I like the striping on the side of the jersey+pants, but it needs something more than just contrasting shoulders to make the rest of the jersey work. Try a stripe/shape similar to the one on the side of the jersey.

Bucs: The colours are good. The socks are good. The pants are good. The jerseys are boring. Try a striping pattern on the sleeves similar to the one on the pants.

I'm not minding the blue on the Jets much. However, the stripe going onto the back is bothering me a lot. It's too close to where the numbers are IMO. Otherwise, I actually like these. Maybe some helmet stripes...

For the Bucs, I'm with Steiny in that the sleeve stripes should match the side stripe. I also think the socks should have a bit of red in there. I'd also try outlining the numbers in red, since there isn't black elsewhere.

Jets - blue doesn't work IMHO. Besides their colors being simply green and white, it just looks thrown on for the sake of having another color. In other words, it's not integrated into the design in any way. Would also suggest adding a green stripe that would leave a white border around the solid green sleeves. Oh wait, that's what they have now. OK, at least put a logo on the sleeves, maybe the current helmet logo?

Bucs - Overall, they're not bad, but the side stripes don't work because in a game they get pulled askew and then look like orphans. Of course, designers doing pro and college uni's for real don't seem to understand that, so why should those doing concepts on this board? <_<

I'd also move the TV numbers to the shoulders and put a logo on the sleeves, but not that goofy pirate ship they have now. It's so small and busy that you can't even tell what it is. Maybe Bucco Bruce? That would be interesting.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Sorry...not crazy about either of these...I like the jets classic look they have now...keeps me thinking about that wonderful super bowl win they had with Namath....and the bucs...well I think that orange monstrosity they used to wear had to be the hardest jersey to look at ever created...not crazy about what they are wearing now but much easier on the eyes than orange.

Archived