Which MLB team will wear brick next year?

BBM

Well considering that the D-Rays don't wear purple, that would limit your choices to the D-Backs or Rockies.

Geez... oops... Ahem... lemme try again...

So now the big question.... D-backs or Rockies?

Between the two, I'd hope for the Diamondbacks. Though I like the Arizona's use of purple more than the Rockies, the color makes more sense in Colorado. Purple mountains and all that. It's just a shame the Rockies don't use purple as their primary color. And since the actual rattlesnake Arizona is named after has no purple or teal on it, but rather a pattern of tans and browns, the brick color takes a baby step toward an earth-tone color scheme more appropriate to the name.

20082614447.png

As a DBacks fan, I can only pray that they will completely drop purple from their color scheme and and this new color. I already own a DBacks alt fashion cap in this color.DSC00861.jpg

I can only dream!

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Where did this color info come from if I may ask????

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

try brick red with the mariners. maybe in place of green, and just darken the blue. its possible. itd be cool looking too.

Wouldn't make too much sense for a team having to do with the sea to change their color to brick when they already have sea colors of blue and green.

According to Paul Lukas (of UniWatch) the team is going to be the DBacks. They're going to use a modifed "D" snake logo, with brick, black, and white as the main colors.

Archived