Cc board hall of fame

Saintsfan

By Hall of Fame, I think we should have maybe a series of classic threads, logos or jerseys that brought out the most memorable response.

Or something like initiating members of the board into a hall of fame and retiring their number on the top of the webpage.  :D

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

EDIT, this is board reply number 30000!!!!  Wahoo!

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

By Hall of Fame, I think we should have maybe a series of classic threads, logos or jerseys that brought out the most memorable response.

Or something like initiating members of the board into a hall of fame and retiring their number on the top of the webpage. :D

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

EDIT, this is board reply number 30000!!!! Wahoo!

I was just thinking that...

Let's do it...for posters...

Let's have 5 nominees every 3 months. Then have members vote for 3 of the 5 (in no order) if a member appears on 2/3 of the "ballots" they are inducted.

What's every body think?

We could also have sections for logos/jersey concepts, logo/jersey unveilings, and various threads...go with the same induction rules...

Why posters get voted in could be for different reasons...quanity of posts, quality of posts, design skill brought to the board...all kinds of stuff...

Sounds like a cool idea, although I dunno, 4 times a year x 3 inductees might be a little much... maybe 3 times a year (ie. once every 4 months)?

It would be a cool way to recognize, honour, and thank some of those elites whose input, resources, presence, and even concepts we've enjoyed over the course of the message board's existence.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived