Phoenix Coyotes concept

Eye

EyeAmRaps88, I'm sorry, I'm not feeling this concept. IMO teh Coyotes are near perfect with their current package, and they made the right choice getting away from the southwestern style uniform design. Try using a more traditional striping pattern.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: I finally made an alternate jersey. I didn't have time to make one because I had other things to do. Well, of course it's sand colored, the Yotes' third color. Rather than just switch the colors around like some alternate jerseys, I tried to make this more unique. As you can see, the moon patch was moved from the shoulder to the chest. It's too cool of a logo not to use IMO and I wanted to incorporate it into this alternate jersey. I think the Coyotes should use this logo on their actual jerseys, rather than just the pants. Anyway, I tried to make the Coyote howling at the moon here which is why the coyote head is off center. I think the moon looks good where it is because even though the moon is sand colored just like the rest of the jersey, it doesn't seem to get lost, meaning that you can tell it's there. The moon is a slightly lighter shade of sand than the rest of the jersey. The striping pattern changed too. It's now maroon/white/maroon. Same thing with the socks, which are also sand like the jersey. The pants stay maroon, the numbers and name are maroon, the helmet is sand, and the collar is sand.

C & C of course.

PhoenixCoyotesAlternateUniformConce.png

I agree with Icecap; I just don't see the Coyotes as needing a redesign.

I think the jerseys you've made are nice as a concept, but just unnecessary for such a beautiful team package.

I also believe that the 3rd jersey you posted is lacking enough of that terracotta colour.

Dragons.gifPreds.gifTitans.gifSonics.gif

Crests.gif

I agree with Icecap; I just don't see the Coyotes as needing a redesign.

I think the jerseys you've made are nice as a concept, but just unnecessary for such a beautiful team package.

I also believe that the 3rd jersey you posted is lacking enough of that terracotta colour.

Banana Banana Banana Terracotta, Banana Terracotta, Terracotta Pie!

Sorry 'bout that lyric outburst, Kit. You're quite right. It needs more red, or else it may as well just be a new road jersey for them.

Archived