49ers uniform concept

-(dp)-

okay...this is the SECOND time you've done this to me!!!

What I mean is that your concept for the Jets is almost EXACTLY the same as my first draft for the same team, and yours was a good one--a REALLY good one. I like this one a lot too--except it's almost exactly like one of my revisions for the 49ers! Not that I'm hating, though, because I'm not. You got some good work going here.

Just going to have to go back to the drawing boards and try not to put out something TOO similar to yours is all.

So what you got coming out next???

~B

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I like these a lot. On both, however, I'd switch the striping colors. I think primarily white stripes would stand out better on the red jersey, and red stripes would look better on the white jersey. Like many have said, the numbers would probably look better in white on the dark jersey as well.

The only other change, albeit minor, I might make is to make the shoes white.

What I mean is that your concept for the Jets is almost EXACTLY the same as my first draft for the same team, and yours was a good one--a REALLY good one. I like this one a lot too--except it's almost exactly like one of my revisions for the 49ers! Not that I'm hating, though, because I'm not. You got some good work going here.

Just going to have to go back to the drawing boards and try not to put out something TOO similar to yours is all.

~B

I think I will do either the broncos, cardinals or falcons next. I think that is a good thing if I think the way you do. I love your concepts, that is actually part of the reason I decided to try one. People liked that so I decided to do more. Sorry about doing that twice, it is like ESPN or something.

MegatronSig2.jpg

What I mean is that your concept for the Jets is almost EXACTLY the same as my first draft for the same team, and yours was a good one--a REALLY good one.  I like this one a lot too--except it's almost exactly like one of my revisions for the 49ers!  Not that I'm hating, though, because I'm not.  You got some good work going here.

~B

I think I will do either the broncos, cardinals or falcons next. I think that is a good thing if I think the way you do. I love your concepts, that is actually part of the reason I decided to try one. People liked that so I decided to do more. Sorry about doing that twice, it is like ESPN or something.

hey--'preciate the comments, kin.

Yeah keep at it...you do got some talent.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Great concept--always wondered since Joe Montana days what the SF logo would look like completely sans black, since they didn't have any black in the rest of their uniform (hear me, KC Chiefs?) This concept looks great, even though I think the Niners look sharp already.

For some reason, though, I almost miss the black trim in the logo. Maybe it makes it stand out better or something. Regardless, this is a nice concept, for sure.

Also, make the numbers white.

Your shoulder numbers are still gold.

I prefer the gold numbers myself, but either way, the niners should go with something like this.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived