Possible New Dayton Bombers Logo?

Avsman

I Agree, apparently we are.

What did the Dayton logo look like, You kinda lost me there.

Ummm, it was kind of in the same vein but like a secondary version to compliment the stealth version. The other one was like a vertical rectangle with "Dayton" at the bottom in the same style as "Bombers", with a couple of notable Downtown Dayton buildings above the "Dayton", in the same colors (red, navy, silver). From what I could see, that's what it looked like to me, my seats were kind of crappy (crappy group seats that the Bombers always save for groups in attendance) and it was pretty small on the screen. I have no idea where to find that bad boy at all. If you head up to a game, if they score, look up when they show the player's picture and that's where it'll be.

Avsman.png

Dennis.gif

Have you ever looked at sports logos...ON WEED?

I really don't like it when a hockey team uses their current primary logo on the front and a former/future primary logo on the sleeve. The Penguins do this and it looks stupid. Now having the primary on front and an alt logo on the sleeves usually looks good. I'll look forward to seeing the "Dayton" logo.

I really don't like it when a hockey team uses their current primary logo on the front and a former/future primary logo on the sleeve. The Penguins do this and it looks stupid. Now having the primary on front and an alt logo on the sleeves usually looks good. I'll look forward to seeing the "Dayton" logo.

By what Avsman said, it's going to be just a new Alternate logo for Dayton. And they are supposively making an Alt jersey with it on the chest so... B)

Lebanon Warrior Football

LebanonWarriors3.jpg

I care! I remember seeing the Bombers and then the Dynamo on a Saturday/Sunday back to back at the Hara Arena. Both teams had arund 4,000+ I think they were sell-outs. Cool environment. The place reeked like "used beer" if you know what I mean!!

I like the logo. Nice touch that the puck is the "bomb".

I care! I remember seeing the Bombers and then the Dynamo on a Saturday/Sunday back to back at the Hara Arena. Both teams had arund 4,000+ I think they were sell-outs. Cool environment. The place reeked like "used beer" if you know what I mean!!

I like the logo. Nice touch that the puck is the "bomb".

The Bombers don't even play at Hara anymore, they havent in a long time. Now they play at the Nutter Center, about 10,000 seats and It's usually only half full at best. I like it when they play at Hobart Arena in Troy, a smaller arena with a better atmosphere.

Lebanon Warrior Football

LebanonWarriors3.jpg

By what Avsman said, it's going to be just a new Alternate logo for Dayton. And they are supposively making an Alt jersey with it on the chest so... B)

From what the front office told me, it's gonna be used on a trial basis, meaning that if enough people are digging it, they'll use it more. That's what I took from the talk I had with them. I'm not sure what else they have planned, but we shall see, I'll be folowing all season. On a side note, the Bomber's website sucks. It's one of the worst in the league. The "Dayton" one is pretty good too. It's like whoever did the stealth one, did a package for the team, with this one included also. Picture a vertical rectangle, with "Dayton" and some buildings above, all in the team's colors. That one seemed to be just an "at the arena" type logo.

I care! I remember seeing the Bombers and then the Dynamo on a Saturday/Sunday back to back at the Hara Arena.

Dude, the Dynamo!!! That's taking it back old school. I can't even find anybody who even remembers the Dynamo. I really enjoyed going to thier games. Call me a geek, but indoor soccer was pretty fun to watch. It seemed that the Dynamo were pretty good too, from what I remember. Anybody remember what league that was? It's slipping my mind at the moment.

Avsman.png

Dennis.gif

Have you ever looked at sports logos...ON WEED?

Not to TOTALLY hi-jack the thread. But...

...it was first the AISA. Then the NPSL. I did go to a few Dynamo games at Nutter Center as well. I nicer place for sure... but a 5,000 crowd was lost in there.

Anyways... if the Bombers want to truly test that logo, they need to put it on merchandise and see if the fans buy it. I can't see why they wouldn't. Unless there's some "love affair" for the current logo like the "Toledo Storm" fans have. They take PRIDE in having the crappiest logo. But, after seeing what the MudHens did... I think the Storm are taking a closer look!

Archived