Possible New Dayton Bombers Logo?

Avsman

This may be a bit obscure, but I went ice skating tonight at a local arena. The minor league Dayton Bombers hold some preseason games at this arena. As I was leaving the arena, I saw a schedule for a youth hockey team, and I saw what I thought was a new Bombers logo. I can't find any images on the net, but it was a circle, with a stealth bomber flying, it looked like, over the skyline of Dayton, and through the circle. It looked pretty sweet, even if it was in their new colors of Silver, Navy, and Red. Anybody here heard of anything coming out of Dayton or the ECHL? I can't believe that the Bombers would create a new logo, and just slap it on some schedule and think that no one would notice. This may be nothing, but the possibilty of a new logo has me salivating. Any help you all can give would be appreciated. Thanks all.

Avsman.png

Dennis.gif

Have you ever looked at sports logos...ON WEED?

The only thing I have seen was on "River City" sports web page. They make the ECHL Merchandise. The Bombers logo shows the script "Bombers" with an old style bomber under it. (Think Areos) It is laid over a triangle.

(I'm at work, so I can't post the image)

No, I don't think that's it. The one you're thinking of has been used for a couple years.

Avsman.png

Dennis.gif

Maybe I'll see it at a Bombers game... I go to a few each year (to watch them lose as usual). By the way Kettering is for losers - Forget the Firebirds and their fancy stadium - Go Warriors!!! :D

Mod Edit: Keep the language clean.

Lebanon Warrior Football

LebanonWarriors3.jpg

Maybe I'll see it at a Bombers game... I go to a few each year (to watch them lose as usual). By the way Kettering is for losers - Forget the Firebirds and their fancy stadium - Go Warriors!!! :D

Mod Edit: Keep the language clean.

I don't like Kettering either, I root for Fairborn. My brother plays football for the seventh grade, and they ruled BOTH Lebanon teams this year. If anybody else, I root for Alter.

Avsman.png

Dennis.gif

If anyone cares, I spoke to the Dayton Bombers staff yesterday, and they confirmed that the new logo will be used on a "trial" basis, meaning on the shoulders, and depending on how much positive feedback they receive, the logo may become a permanent logo. Also, look for a new alternate jersey this year featuring the new logo.

Avsman.png

Dennis.gif

Go to photobucket and make an account (its free) and then you can upload them here. Who did they play? Did they win?

EDIT: Wow, I just read the article on their website, a 4-2 win againt Florida isn't bad at all. The biggest surprise was the attendance, 9,989!!!! If you have any crowd pics, thatd be nice - I've never seen the Nut-House that full.

Lebanon Warrior Football

LebanonWarriors3.jpg

Well, it took me longer than I would have wanted, but without further adieu, here it is. This is from the home opener on 11-4-07 against Florida. As I said before, the logo is being used on a trial basis on the left shoulder, and will be featured on an alternate jersey later this season.

100_0516.jpg

Avsman.png

Dennis.gif

Dude, That logo OOOWWNZZ!!!

Seriously, I really like that logo, I WILL buy that jersey once it comes out.

Where did you take that picture, right outside where they come out of the locker room?

The Alternate jersey should be like the one in the picture, but switch the current logo for the new one on the chest and put the current logo on the shoulder and the CBJ logo on the other shoulder. Thank god the star shoulder logo is gone - that was just dumb.

Lebanon Warrior Football

LebanonWarriors3.jpg

Yeah, I took that picture right outside the locker room, while they are on their way to the ice. They also looked to have a "Dayton" logo in the same style as the stealth one, but I was not able to get a picture of that one. They showed it on the video board when they scored but I'm thinking it would not have come out very well. I love that logo, it's pretty sweet, and I really like the BOMBERS wordmark. Can't wait to see the alt. It looks like we're the only two people that care about this. HAHAHA

Avsman.png

Dennis.gif

Archived