Jersey Wallpaper

p.stic

Could you do a Jacksonville Jaguars one? I'm pretty sure I didn't see one

That's the next one coming. Working on getting the logos ready now. ;)

As (I believe) the first one to request a Jags WP some 500 posts ago......I am secretly hoping he will do Black, Teal, and Gold for all the logos (regular Jags Head, the "claw" logo, the funky script logo, and the full body Jags logo). But that's just me wishing here. Whtever he comes up with, I'll be one of the first ones to download, I'm sure! I've been with 'em since day 1 (the Jags, that is).

And let me say again, on #1002, P.Stic - you rock! B)

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Could you do a Jacksonville Jaguars one? I'm pretty sure I didn't see one

That's the next one coming. Working on getting the logos ready now. ;)

As (I believe) the first one to request a Jags WP some 500 posts ago......I am secretly hoping he will do Black, Teal, and Gold for all the logos (regular Jags Head, the "claw" logo, the funky script logo, and the full body Jags logo). But that's just me wishing here. Whtever he comes up with, I'll be one of the first ones to download, I'm sure! I've been with 'em since day 1 (the Jags, that is).

And let me say again, on #1002, P.Stic - you rock! B)

Those will be on there for the Jags. They have a butt load of logos. Think there going to be about 12-15 different ones for them, so you will have lots of options. B) Hopefully I can get all the logos ready for Photoshop today or tomorow.

Archived