Jersey Wallpaper

p.stic

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
p.stic just wondering - could you put the link to the page with every team you have done in your sig? I'm having trouble finding that page. Thanks.

Is that page still around? I know someone made a page, but I am not sure what it is. I am working on getting all the stuff centralized on my own web page, and that will be done sometime soon. I can put a link to my Imageshack album for now if that helps. The only thing I there is all of these wallpapers.

Looks good, although if you're going to throw it out on Deviantart you really should give p.stick his due credit.

Well I did say with a little help. If he has a link to a website other than a forum where people can see his work I'd gladly put up the link! Sooo...p.stick, any link I can use? Or do you just want me to throw your name up there?? :notworthy:

Looks good, although if you're going to throw it out on Deviantart you really should give p.stick his due credit.

Well I did say with a little help. If he has a link to a website other than a forum where people can see his work I'd gladly put up the link! Sooo...p.stick, any link I can use? Or do you just want me to throw your name up there?? :notworthy:

I don't have the link to the site I am organizing them all onto yet, soon hopefully. I have to figure out a quick and easy way to organize over 2500 images first. :wacko: You can keep things the way you have it now or not even mention anything, doesn't matter to me. B)

Sorry, have to ask...

Miami Dolphins,

Florida International University Golden Panthers NCAA DIV 1

and Florida Panthers NHL

I would love to be able to alternate on gamedays...

Thanks...!!!!

CHris

Wow, I think some people have yet to figure out the p.stic is not really taking requests. His work is already amazing enough. Just go with it, eventually he'll probably get to your team.

It was officeglenn who made that page right here

if the link doesn't work it's also on page 33 of this thread.

Oh geez ... yeah, I haven't updated that thing in a long time. Maybe if it gets slow here at work one of these days, I'll see what I can do, but don't hold your breath.

Sorry, have to ask...

Miami Dolphins,

Florida International University Golden Panthers NCAA DIV 1

and Florida Panthers NHL

I would love to be able to alternate on gamedays...

Thanks...!!!!

CHris

Wow, I think some people have yet to figure out the p.stic is not really taking requests. His work is already amazing enough. Just go with it, eventually he'll probably get to your team.

Actually, the teams are being done in order of their requests. I have a list I am curently working on, and I have 4 more on that list do do, then all request from pages 1-20 will have been done. For the most part anyway, as long as I have logos for the ones requested. Once I get those done that are left on the list I have now, I will start from page 21 and make a list and continue from there. So the requests are being filled, just not the request as it's made on this page. I figurered I would do them in order so people will not bitch and moan about someone else's team getting done first.

Archived