Coaches poll is now free

JQK

The people who run the Coaches Poll have announced that their coaches can vote for whoever they wish for as the #1 team in the country, breakingtheir agreement with the BCS. This means that in the National Championship game, whoever wins might not even get a share of the national championship. If USC wins over Michigan, they could be the unanimous and undisputed national champions! This is so freaking great, the BCS is crumbling!!!!

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I don't think so... i don't think the BCS getsto award anyone anything. I think it is justthesysten used to get a 1 and 2 for a national championship. I'm not surethough, so you could be right, but i don't think we'll have a 3 tie, because whoever wins the Sugar Bowl will have the BCS automaticly, now i don't think the coaches or AP would vote for the loser, so it would be only 2 teams, not 3.

But if USC wins, they'll be #1 in both polls, guarenteed, and then, the national championship game will have had nothing to do with the national championship. The winner of the national championship game won't be national champion. It's fan-tastic.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

The NCAA needs to be completly nuked and remade it is a total joke, every year they lose more and more legitimacy and look like bunch of mopney grabbers out to do anything for a buck while not caring how it effects everyone else.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

every year they lose more and more legitimacy

Amen Brother Tank - it's pethetic and a joke the way they run college football's reputation into the cold, hard, ground. :(

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

As much I as love Pac-10 teams and would love that mighty "East Coast Bias" to eat crow...I just find it funny that Louisiana State got into the National Championship and gee, let's give them a hometown bias and let them play it in the Superdome. That way USC can be in a true Rose Bowl with Michigan.

Coincidence? ??? ??? ???

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Archived