Oj usc mitchell and ness jersey?

buster04

Hello I know the OJ USC M&N is a fake but does anyone have one? I saw a guy at my local mall with one on, and I like it.  I know its a fake, but I want to buy one but dont trust many of these Yahoo Stores or Ebay guys, can a member please guide me to a TRUSTED source?

Here is an image:

mnsim32C.jpg

If that's an accurate image then it's REALLY incorrect, since that's the new jersey design. The one he played in had the white-red-white stripes on the sleeves (as seen in the Nick Cannon and B2K video:D). I'm not sure though, try a few different sports stores in malls and whatnot. Or maybe try www.getawaywithmurder.com

Really, thanks for the help. It looked cool on the guy in the mall, I have never seen the Nick Cannon one..

What about this one:

Anyone got a screen print of that and of course where to get it??

thanksOJ.jpg

USC_PALMER.jpg

you mean like this?  couldn't find any pics of OJ in this version, only in the style brownslax posted.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

The OJ picture is correct.  SC didn't go to the white/yellow/white sleeve stripes until the early 70's.  The new jersey design is a throwback to the 1960's.

Now let me get this straight...is this thread about somebody trying to buy a counterfiet jersey - but only from a trusted source? :P

Archived