New contest idea...

vicfurth

I have an idea for a new contest. It's called Fantasy Wars. The object is to create a logo & uni concept for a fantasy sports team. I will supply the name, colors, & sport, you supply everything else. I will try to do a contest monthly, maybe bi-monthly. This month's team is the...

Amarillo Gorillas (pronounced Amarilla Gorillas) in blue, yellow, white, & silver & the sport is football.

EDIT: Entry deadline is Sunday, Dec. 21.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Im terrible at logos. I did a search on Altavista for some ideas. I found an animated graphic of a gorilla. I cut his head off, and modified the colors, and some of the features of the face. Don't know if that makes me ineligable, but here it is eitherway...

http://dogs.tecmoworld.com/amarillo_gorillas.htm

Play RBI Baseball 2K9 @ http://league.rbicentral.com

These are good!  I'll have to give it a try.  I'm kinda busy with our last week of school - finals and all.

just FYI - I was born in Amarillo, Texas @ the NW Hospital back in 1961.  You guys are doing the gorillas proud.  

Of course the only gorillas I knew, were at the Zoo.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Puckcool-nice job

clyon81-cool

joel_fiasco-very nice

clyon, you are eligible. I said to make a logo. However you do is fine with me.

rozilla-nice logo, but needs a concept to be eligible

Everyone, I like what I'm seeing so far. Keep it up. :)

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Archived