Redskins concept help

jtlrip8

Workin on my first concept. I've been addicted to this site since i found it a few days ago. Anyway...

Does anyone have the redskins spear logo, the script "R" logo like on the coaches hat or the 70th anniversary logo (all in vector)?

Thanks, I appreciate any help you guys can give me.

REDSKINS.png

look on the top of the website, click on sportslogos.net, then click on football (its on the left side), then clikc on nfl, then scroll down to washington redskins and click, you should be able to find them there

There are no vector logos on this site, which is what is being asked for.....

jtlrip8...I have the spear and 70th anniversary logos in vector format...pm me with your email and I will send them to you....

Mike

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

nice and clean, not bad...looks like it would fit an NCAA program much better though. Doesnt have that NFL feel to it. Maybe try simplifying the design a bit. Dont go too extreme. Oh and the traditional block font may look alot better.

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Thanks for the feed back... I know what ya mean about it being more FSU-ish. Just tried to do something more modern but tride to keep alittle of the 70th anniversary uni's feel. But wasnt a big fan of the color gold they used in those pants.

REDSKINS.png

• 4 weeks later...

like you i loved the 70th anniversary jerseys, i wish they used that color more, i definetly love those jerseys, even tho i love the current jerseys and its too traditional to change but those are beautiful.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Archived