NHL All-Star Concept Logo

josh_cat_eyes

AllStarlogo.jpg

I was bored in law class so I started drawing and this is what I made. I am having a little trouble making on the computer because all I have is the default "PAINT" program. If anyone wants to take it and fix it up or give me some tips on how I can that would be great.

Cat Eyes - Josh B)

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

AllStarlogo.jpg

I was bored in law class so I started drawing and this is what I made. I am having a little trouble making on the computer because all I have is the default "PAINT" program. If anyone wants to take it and fix it up or give me some tips on how I can that would be great.

Cat Eyes - Josh B)

that's not bad at all, it would look great cleaned up, but sadly i only have paint to, good job though!

untitled-6.jpg

If you have MS Office (and patience) you could make a pretty high quality logo using the auto-shapes and word art. No paint required.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived