My New Years Resolution

tj4eck

Here is my take for the ducks it mixes

--new stuff-------------------------new colors (green/yellow are diff.) & white helmet (made by axl)

--Stuff from the 06 jerseys------- (numbers)

--Stuff from the 05 jerseys------- (Oregon workmark on shoulders)

--Stuff from prev. jerseys-------- (side stripes)

i got rid of the:

diamond plating (what the hell are the there for? what are we the teenage mutant ninja ducks?)

black (blugh!!...nuff said)

green helmet (felt this one did the jersey justice and is more sharp)

ghost flames helmet (we are not harley davison's red headed stepson)

oregon script on pant leg (unbalanced and retarted)

i think thats it

here it is:

oregonnew.jpg

as always c&c is mucho appreciato

RaysHat.giforegonsig.gifDevilRaysRetroHat2.gif

I like it, but I think if the yellow were just a little bit darker it would look better. Also the oregon script on the shoulders looks kinda weird. Other than that its a huge improvement.

Lebanon Warrior Football

LebanonWarriors3.jpg

The mix-n-match of eras looks a bit cluttered and overwhelming. Also, you have the wrong 2 on there. That 2 is for the left side. The 2 for the right side has the other side angled in.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

This is a big improvement over what they have now, so I do like it. However, the home uni seems too white to me (maybe try green or yellow pants?). The away set looks fine...I like the use of green and yellow without black. My only other problem is that I'm not a big fan of the white helmet. Other than that, this is a good concept.

AM.gif

Archived