Question regarding logos on FielfTurf

StefOn

When I got to tour the Georgia Dome around 1995, we were in the tunnels under the stands, and if I remember correctly, they had a seperate carpet made for each of the 12 SEC teams' endzones for the SEC Championship...

As a Kentucky fan, I have to ask: Why on earth would they make a Kentucky endzone for the SEC Championship game?

:P

Anyone else besides me tempted to actually uproot the entire lawn outside their house and replace it with FieldTurf?

Some people have done it, at least for portions of their property where it might be more practical than grass. However, I've heard of at least one community that was considering banning artificial turf due to the rubber bits getting into nearby streams and killing the fish.

Thanks for all the good posts.

Here's a link for Roger Clemente http://lazylawn.co.uk/.

I already have their samples, great stuff.

To hell with the lawn. I'm gonna lay out my entire house in FieldTurf.

Imagine how awesome the game room would be with your favorite teams logos painted on the floor, the big screen TV, the bar, the sports banners on the wall and all your pals over to watch the game.....Wow!

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

When I got to tour the Georgia Dome around 1995, we were in the tunnels under the stands, and if I remember correctly, they had a seperate carpet made for each of the 12 SEC teams' endzones for the SEC Championship...

As a Kentucky fan, I have to ask: Why on earth would they make a Kentucky endzone for the SEC Championship game?

:P

Just in case it got awfully cold in hell......

Archived