Kenworth's Concepts

bretkenworthy

I like these a lot. Very creative. I must admit, though, as someone who comes from a family of truckers and may eventually be one himself, I was hoping to see more of this...

kw_logo.jpg

:D

Something about that Sabres one, though, I really like. Perhaps it's the lack of a Buffaslug? Definitely.

IUe6Hvh.png

• 2 weeks later...

The home and away Flames ones are nice. Good sleeve striping. I like the black stripe on the dark one, and I even like the V striping on the bottom. Italicized jersey number it nice. (Of course, there is little difference between those ands the ones that the Flames actually use.)

But, those alternates are just... wow. They don't work for me. Logo is too small. Far too much striping. The weird white lines and such just are ugly. IMO, they look like strange children's fashion jerseys.

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

the alt looks more like a soccer jersey than a hockey jersey...its not hideous but u could improve on the general concept of it..

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Archived