New Orleans Hornets Concept

speedy

Now I know this wont be a huge hit around here due to the raptor-esque uniforms, and the purple. but who cares, I did it anyway. The pinstripe effect is an ode to their Charlotte days. Nothing else really much to say, I'm not very good at explaining things if you havent noticed by now, sorry.

hornets.png

C&C as always..

Now I know this wont be a huge hit around here due to the raptor-esque uniforms, and the purple. but who cares, I did it anyway. The pinstripe effect is an ode to their Charlotte days. Nothing else really much to say, I'm not very good at explaining things if you havent noticed by now, sorry.

hornets.png

C&C as always..

Not really feelin the different colored back to the road jersey, or the white panel on the alt jersey's shorts......Other than that great job.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

yeah it has a nice feel to it except for that away jerseys different color back....might be a little too much like those raptors unis...

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

I love the home jersey, but the alternate should be yellow and the away looks like an old raptors jersey with different colors

Toronto-Raptors---Vince-Carter--C10284228.jpeg

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

I love the home jersey, but the alternate should be yellow and the away looks like an old raptors jersey with different colors

this wont be a huge hit around here due to the raptor-esque uniforms

it is the same. and i think their yellow jersey is a travesty. i'll stick with the charlotte teal and purple, just another link to my childhood i refuse to give up.

First off, I really like the wordmark. It really catches the eye and conveys the Hornet-like feel. One minor problem I have with the short striping is that the purple back on the home jersey will create a real nasty contrast with the white jersey, in my opinion. However, I do enjoy the rest of the striping. As for the discolored back of the jersey, I don't think it looks good or would be or would be realistic on the Hornets. Next, I don't really mind the purple jersey, or the pinstripes, and in my opinion, it adds a nice touch.

In my opinion, this concept is just a few minor tweaks away from greatness. B

Archived