School floor hockey team

commander cody13

My school has a yearly lunchtime hockey tournament.

Last year our team was picked randomly out of the stands and we all became good friends

AND went on to win the championship. Instead of a medal or little trophy the team got free pizza for a week.

Anyways we were the kings and this year we have the same team as last.

Now to the concept. As i was sitting here on my computer with a cold i decided to make our teams jersey.

Surreykings.png

I took the kings logo and changed it a bit. (switched colours and added a missing tooth)

I know its not the best thing I've ever made but it was fun.

C&C welcome

BANNER.png

LOL Slurrey....anyways, what school is this? Not cool using an old defunct logo, how about actually being original so someone can give a proper opinion on it.

All i see is a black/red jersey with an old kings 3rd logo from back in the day. When will people learn?

I do graphic design locally down here but i never post my stuff on here anymore (i did a few times a bruins jersey and some other stuff but barely got feed back so i gave up), but we did the intramural hockey thing during lunch when i went to Beaver Creek back in early 90's and then also in highschool, helped keep in shape for ice hockey season. But it was fun and we never made jerseys but had t-shirts made with silk-screened logo's that i came up with. We were the Warriors.

Like i said, don't mean it to sound rude for a C&C but if you want a Kings logo, make one? Play with photoshop/corel or whatever you want, just at least ATTEMPT to make a logo. It's why i lurk on here and give respect to the guys that draw a logo and ask for help to fix it, they try to be original. Using their creativity earns them that respect.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

LOL Slurrey....anyways, what school is this? Not cool using an old defunct logo, how about actually being original so someone can give a proper opinion on it.

All i see is a black/red jersey with an old kings 3rd logo from back in the day. When will people learn?

I do graphic design locally down here but i never post my stuff on here anymore (i did a few times a bruins jersey and some other stuff but barely got feed back so i gave up), but we did the intramural hockey thing during lunch when i went to Beaver Creek back in early 90's and then also in highschool, helped keep in shape for ice hockey season. But it was fun and we never made jerseys but had t-shirts made with silk-screened logo's that i came up with. We were the Warriors.

Like i said, don't mean it to sound rude for a C&C but if you want a Kings logo, make one? Play with photoshop/corel or whatever you want, just at least ATTEMPT to make a logo. It's why i lurk on here and give respect to the guys that draw a logo and ask for help to fix it, they try to be original. Using their creativity earns them that respect.

While I agree that coming up with a new logo is waaaay more interesting and impressive as far as concepts go (I personally only do logos and never jersey concepts), you should keep in mind that >90% of the concepts on these boards use an existing logo. So, I'm not sure why you are giving Cody a hard time about this concept.

Keep in mind that not everyone has the ability or the desire to make new logos from scratch. Many, many schools use current pro team's logos - so this concept is feasible. Besides, that king's head looks great as a primary logo.

I didn't mean to give the guy a hard time, i just think it would be more personable if it's a logo he came up with rather than one which was used but ditched.

But it was ditched, so it's free game i suppose.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Archived