Indy vs. Baltimore

DG_ThenNowForever

So glad to see that THUG Ray Lewis go home!!! :woot:

Goodnight Baltiwhore!!!

Funny, Baltimore still has even more playoff wins since 1999 than Cleveland 2.0, even after the Browns raided them of their history. :rolleyes:

Not necessarily disputing the Thug part about Lewis though...

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Goodnight Baltiwhore!!!

Funny, Baltimore still has even more playoff wins since 1999 than Cleveland 2.0, even after the Browns raided them of their history. :rolleyes:

Funny how Baltiwhore didn't start winning until 2000 when Steve Bisciotti started pumping in $$$ and calling all the shots. Everybody knowns that by that time Art Modell was Ravens owner only in name. That sweet deal from Bmore and Modell still couldn't manage his $$$.

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

Goodnight Baltiwhore!!!

Funny how Baltiwhore didn't start winning until 2000 when Steve Bisciotti started pumping in $$$ and calling all the shots. Everybody knowns that by that time Art Modell was Ravens owner only in name. That sweet deal from Bmore and Modell still couldn't manage his $$$.

So what does that say about the Browns 2.0's ownership?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Goodnight Baltiwhore!!!

So what does that say about the Browns 2.0's ownership?

It says they are an expansion team that went to the playoffs in their 4th season.

Then Butch Davis ruined the team with his huge ego.

That's better then the Houston Texans have done in their first 5 seasons.

That being said it's been 8 seasons.

It's time they start winning.

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

(caution: bad words :) )

The opening card perfectly expresses my sentiments on the Ravens today..(especially because I was rooting for them)

Classic. Simply classic. :lol:

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

You guys gotta be kidding me. Both these Defenses are playing hell of good today. I seriously cannot believe how good Baltimore's secondary is. And hell, better than last weeks AFC blowouts. But I am courious to see how long it takes "Second Round" Peyton to choke.

Well, guess it's going to take another week, huh? :P

What can we say. It just isn't his week for picking winners... :P

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

Well that was a tough loss. I wasn't this excited for the team since the 2000 season. I really thought we would reach the Super Bowl again. Well, you can't if you don't have an offense. It a shame when your defense can shut down such a good offense like Indy's that well, but you offense can't keep you in the game. Hopefully we improve the offense this offseason.

Archived