In the East Coast....."Bay Area"

DomTheAthlete29

Hey Again,

Looks like I'm back on the hunt again to help fantasy teams in need. This time I went to help Astrobull, as he makes a name change. As the TB Riptide, rebranded themselves as the Tampa Bay Bandits. I kept every aspect that astrobull had in the logos done by 33hooligan. (Didn't add b.c very pixled in ms paint). I also fell in love with the riptide colors and brought that back in a thorwback alt. Also, Burger Kings headquarters are in Florida, so I decied to put sponsorship on the uniform. C+C People.

tbbandits.png

As you can tell I strayed away from an actual white away jersey. I made it the light blue color which I believe gives it a different look in the league. Thanks GFB, I used your setup of the jerseys.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

Astrobull's Requested Changes

- No more Navy, Teal, Orange Alt., Riptide are no more.

- Teams name is Tampa Bay, not Tampa. (Tampa Bay is a little long to put into the jersey changed to Bandits.

tbbandits-1.png

What do the people like better? Are my skills good for ms paint?

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

How about some light blue pants (maybe in place of the white)

Really likin it (I think the "light blue" is too dark for a road jersey though....maybe lighten it up a bit)

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

you need to make the color combinations consistent - you sometimes have navy-light blue -gold; then switch to navy-gold-light blue. Make the helmet stripes match the pants stripes and make that match what's on the jersey. Personally, I like the gold as an accent in the light blue, as you have on the pants.

OD_Signature.jpg

Archived