Saints New Home Uniform Leaked?

T-nerb02

I'm sorry if this has been posted but in the FOX pre-game show yesterday, Terry Bradshaw was doing an interview with some people of New Orleans and there was a weird Saints jersey a guy was wearing. It was a black jersey with plain white numbers and it had a white horizontal stripe above the numbers. It also had the Saints logo that looked a little weird on the left side of the jersey. The guy was wearing a jacket and it was only on for a few seconds so I didn't get a good look of it. The guy was a leader of some help group so the Saints might have gave him a jersey for his efforts or something like that. Sorry, I don't have any pictures, hopefully someone taped it yesterday.

I'm sorry if this has been posted but in the FOX pre-game show yesterday, Terry Bradshaw was doing an interview with some people of New Orleans and there was a weird Saints jersey a guy was wearing. It was a black jersey with plain white numbers and it had a white horizontal stripe above the numbers. It also had the Saints logo that looked a little weird on the left side of the jersey. The guy was wearing a jacket and it was only on for a few seconds so I didn't get a good look of it. The guy was a leader of some help group so the Saints might have gave him a jersey for his efforts or something like that. Sorry, I don't have any pictures, hopefully someone taped it yesterday.

I've been a Patriots fan for 20 years and they havent given me anything for free, doubtful my friend, very doubtful.

This was already mentioned in the Saints thread below (by meeeeee)

It has no NFL logo on it, so my guess would be that it was a fashion jersey of some type.

Not to mention this is an inaccurate description.

It was a black jersey with white piping around the the shoulders (think bills home with the royal on the navy) with Gold numbers (dark, like the currents) with the saints wordmark under the collar and the Fleur where the NFL EQUIPMENT shield is.

He was a city councilman, so I don't think they would give him a leaked jersey without saying "hey, dont tell people about this."

Pagan also said he thought it was a fashion jersey that a few teams have.

i saw that; im about 90% sure he just bought himself a knockoff jersey and doesnt know any different.

i saw that; im about 90% sure he just bought himself a knockoff jersey and doesnt know any different.

Whatever IT is, you can find it... on eBay!

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

(touches nose) (winks)

Just because it's being worn doesn't make it a leak, or official, or anything. And for what it's worth, it was not a good looking anything, be it fashion or attempted knock-off. The "NO" interlocking monogram was my favorite touch.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I am a native New Orleanian and a new poster here. He is the President of NO city councilman he was wearing a "hood bootleg" jesey sold at loccal urban stores (the ones that are still open. Many of us are dying for a uni change and disgusted with the all black look

Saints2.pnglsu21bcs1.png

saintsflagbd4.jpg

Archived