JD's Super Bowl Trivia Round XV

NoHoJoe

My final round of Super Bowl Trivia is a puzzle that was inspired by Will Shortz in 2001.

The puzzle was to change the lettering from Giant to Raven (SB XXXV) in as fewest steps as possible.

This round is easy...in as fewest steps as possible, how many letter changes can you make from Bear to Colt?

GOOD LUCK!!!!

BRING BASEBALL BACK TO MONTREAL!!!!

MON AMOURS SIEMPRE!!

My final round of Super Bowl Trivia is a puzzle that was inspired by Will Shortz in 2001.

The puzzle was to change the lettering from Giant to Raven (SB XXXV) in as fewest steps as possible.

This round is easy...in as fewest steps as possible, how many letter changes can you make from Bear to Colt?

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Bear

Beat

Belt

Bolt

Colt

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

rams 80 got it 5. Can anybody get it in 4?

Actually he did it in 4 steps because the first word he listed was the unaltered starter word.

Because all four letters need to be changed, and you can only change one letter at a time, it can not be done in anything less than four steps.

An alternate method in as few steps as possible:

BEAR

BOAR

BOAT

COAT

COLT

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Archived