Pens Rerto

maz

These look alright, and with a few changes they could be really good. First off, to echo steiny ramone, the powder blue looks a little too teal to me. Secondly, I think you should make the circle surrounding the chest logo a darker shade of blue to emphasize the color contrast more.

Once you fix the colors, this concept would be pretty good. B-

i hate to be the one to do this, so im not going to (rerto? twice?) to echo everyone else, those look teal. to make my own judgment- maybe you meant for them to be teal-ish. so far i like where they are going, but i think powder blue would look cleaner and more retro. they kind of match up with ideas i have seen before, so no originality points, but these could come out nice if you keep working.

I'm not minding the color too much, actually. I have one of the jerseys that this is based off of, and it is a bit more towards a 'robins egg' blue rather than powder....porbably somewhere in between the two, actually. You might wanna lighten it a tad, but I think it's close.

Your dark blues on the home(dark) are inconsistent. Some are kind of muted, which i think work better, and some are very intense. The logo in the center looks a bit small as well. As far as the striping and whatnot, if you make them the whole way around, they're fine.

For the white, again, it seems like the letters are kinda small going across, and the stripes should go the whole way around. Otherwise, these are fine.

Revised it.

I made the blue more powder-y, made the stripes go all the way around, made sleeve stripe blues more consistent, and I got rid of the lettering on the away jersey because I didnt think it worked well. I didnt make the logos larger because they are smaller on the endge jersey anyways.

pensretrorbkedge2.png

oBIgzrL.png

Archived