Pittburgh Penguins concept

KaTo

I like it, just get rid of that pigeon that the pens used in the mid 90's...i never like dthat and it ticked me off as a diehard pens fan.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

I've made a new alternate jersey with another logo.

penguinsIII.png

C&C please

- Absolutely great . . . all 3. Any chance that they'll actually move to something like this? I'd buy one today. The dark blue is my favorite . . . always loved the dark blue/light blue combo they had in the late 80s.

Thanks for posting.

Meh.

As much as everyone seems to swoon over the double blue look from their early days, it never looked right having a black/gold logo with neither of those colors anywhere else on the uniform, and none of the uniform body's colors anywhere on the logo. It looks more like a mistake than the way things should be. Since the Pittsburgh teams have a great thing going with the united black/gold front, I'd prefer a black/gold concept to the double blues. I love the colors used in a double blue concept, but you really should think about revamping the crest.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived