Steelhead Logo

oneorange

I've had Illustrator for a few months now, but I just barely got around to learning how to do some things with it. Here is my first attempt at a logo. I want to make a concept for an Idaho Steelhead football team. What do you think? C&C please (be gentle, it's my first time at this).

2steelhead.jpg

i'm not digging how the stroke and fill colors are different and i'd like to see you do something more exciting with the eye...make it more stylized like you did the tail - the red seems a little out of place...are steelheads and cutthroats similar?

the rendering itself is nice, and i like the way you stylized the fins and tail...it's got a lot of potential with a few tweaks

jldesigns404eo.png

be gentle, it's my first time at this

[unintentional inuendo alert] That's what she said [/unintentional inuendo alert]

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

arent the idaho steelheads a hockey team?

I think they are a semi-pro hockey team in Boise. I am not a big hockey fan so I am not even sure if they still exist but I have always liked the steelhead idea for a football team. I am almost done with the full uniform concept I have been working on for this team. Hopefully I will be able to post it in a few days. My Illustrator skills blow so everything is taking longer than I had planned. It is fun though.

I think they are a semi-pro hockey team in Boise. I am not a big hockey fan so I am not even sure if they still exist but I have always liked the steelhead idea for a football team. I am almost done with the full uniform concept I have been working on for this team. Hopefully I will be able to post it in a few days. My Illustrator skills blow so everything is taking longer than I had planned. It is fun though.

Actually, the Idaho Steelheads are not semi-pro. They belong to the ECHL, which is tow levels just below the NHL, meaning they are AA level.

Union.png

Archived