BOSTON CELTICS CONCEPT

LEWJ

Honestly I like the Boston being on the jersey but I feel it's a little too big for the jersey. Also I think the gold is a little too prominent I like the change though.

Thanks for the c&c. I made the font a little smaller on the road jersey.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Honestly I like the Boston being on the jersey but I feel it's a little too big for the jersey. Also I think the gold is a little too prominent I like the change though.

Is the spacing of the numbers from the name the same on both jerseys? They look a little off.

Is the spacing of the numbers from the name the same on both jerseys? They look a little off.

They might be a little off. I didn't quite take note of how far apart the numbers were. So chances are they're a little off.

Thanks winghaz

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Who wears short shorts....... sorry, anyway... i like the addition of gold to the celtics, but not on a daily basis. This the way to do it...

B000EVUJ42.01-AT26F6GZJEB06._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Replace those damned Black Alternates with this, and I'll be a happy man. Even thought I haven't watch a Celtics game since 2001, I'll still be happy.

this is kind of like when you see a good concept for the Yankees or Tigers, where you want to say "the uniforms they have now are perfect." And for this I feel the same way.. I think they would be great alternates.. much better than the black they have now, so it's a great concept for a alt.. also, they remind me of Notre Dames alt football jersey.. which isn't a bad thing, just an observation.

Archived