What does "ESPN" stand for?

clyon81

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just hate to hear my conference bad-mouthed. yeah, SEC football (7-6? who needs points!) is COMPLETELY different from Pac-10 play (BOMBS AWAY!), but they're all really good. I'm glad I live on the west coast because I can roll out of bed, turn the SEC on at 10 in the morning, and use that to get me ready for some Pac-10 ball later in the afternoon. its awesome. Be envious ;)

True. I wasn't trying to badmouth it or anything. Hell, I think they're the most exciting conerence in the land, IMO. But the SEC's just better.

That being said, hellz yeah I'm envious. SEC at 10 in the morning would be fantastic. :D

Before anybody gets too cozy, I Hear there is soon going to be an "ESPNWest", which is supposedly going to have a "West Coast" bias.

Not that this will fix their problems....probably will still have the same reruns, just broadcast on 2 different networks now. And I'm relatively sure the shows like NFL Live will still only be live 1 time and broadcast tape dalay on the West coast....

<sarcasm> And coming in 2015....... ESPN Asia (to prevent American bias)</sarcasm> :rolleyes:

Still no ESPN Midwest... :cursing:

From what I understand, it is in the works. However, it is going to be called ESPN Flyover.

:P

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Now I'm not sexist, but I got mad when they dedicated atleast the first 10 minutes to Womens College Basketball

Speaking of which, is the constant airing of women's basketball (both college and WNBA) still an artificial marketing push, or do people actually watch it? I have lots of female friends that love sports - some are even former basketball players - and they would all rather watch men's college or NBA basketball than women's.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Archived