Atlanta Thrashers jersey concept

elliott

Other jersey concepts:

NBA to NHL crossover

Phoenix Coyotes

Buffalo Sabres

Tampa Bay Lightning

With the NHL giving teams a chance to change their jerseys for next year, I think that the thrashers should go with a more modern look. I put some light blue into the home and away jerseys and put in a Sabres-like collar.

For the alternate jersey, I finished the empty shoulder and got rid of the 'Atlanta' script and the bird head stripe.

Hope you like these. C + C please!

thrashers-concept2.gif

too many colours, and half of them arent even atlanta team colours...your blue is pretty much purple, and the yellow is off.....remember to keep it simple

i totally agree but if i had to answer your question i would say go with the top 2 but use the bottom logo on one of them

Go Lakers

Why is the concept all the way to the right

There is something wrong with my illustrator (version 10) and when I save for the web it puts it on the right and I can't get it back to the center. Does anyone know why it does that or what I can do to fix it?

There is something wrong with my illustrator (version 10) and when I save for the web it puts it on the right and I can't get it back to the center. Does anyone know why it does that or what I can do to fix it?

What if you just tried saving it as a plain old GIF without saving it for the web?

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

What if you just tried saving it as a plain old GIF without saving it for the web?

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

Well, when I save it for the web it does save it as a GIF

Archived