This is a first

oz615

i just tuned in to the Orange Bowl and Florida St was wearing the garnet jerseys w/ white pants,oh and on a side note the 'Canes are in them Orange pants again,and before i go i just wanted to wish everyone here a Happy New Year

I was listening to the start of the game on ESPN Radio and they said that FSU's officials said that this is the first time that they've worn the gold helmet, garnet jersey, and white pants together. As I type this right now, ABC television comfirms the same story.

In the game against ND, they wore white pants along with a white jersey as you can see below.

rix-110103-lg.jpg

All white looks good on SOME teams (not FSU), it's the Monochrome uniforms i can't stand...

I rank All One Color above All White. Some of both are ok, but in general I'll take monochrome over just nochrome.

NO no no! Monochrome is evil and nasty! All white is kinda traditional looking sometimes. Maybe I have seen too many pictures of the perfect Dolphins playing, and a few other teams playing in the 60s or 70s! Monochrome is fine in college football, but when applied to the NFL 99% of the time just looks horrible.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived