Terry Stotts....um...ok...

KDubK414

Full story here...

It's about time :woot: !!! Also it looks like Larry Krystowiak will be taking over full time, sources say he might even be signed to a 3 year deal by tomorrow.

Apparently The University of Utah came calling for Larry K., speeding up the Bucks' decision to fire Stotts, so I say thank you Utes for helping us out with our "problem."

packchampionslfroh.png

Hmm. Okay. The Bucks haven't been relevant in six years. They're one of those teams that just plods along in near-obscurity. Will this coaching change ameliorate that?

Hmm. Okay. The Bucks haven't been relevant in six years. They're one of those teams that just plods along in near-obscurity. Will this coaching change ameliorate that?

That seemed to be the general consensus among most people I know.

QPR%20Sig.png

Full story here...

It's about time :woot: !!! Also it looks like Larry Krystowiak will be taking over full time, sources say he might even be signed to a 3 year deal by tomorrow.

Apparently The University of Utah came calling for Larry K., speeding up the Bucks' decision to fire Stotts, so I say thank you Utes for helping us out with our "problem."

Directly from the release: "In less than two seasons as head coach of the Bucks, Stotts compiled a 63-83 record (.432), including a trip to the 2006 NBA Playoffs."

And you say about time? What were you expecting? The Finals? An Avery Johnson like start to ones career with that current roster? You are way too impatient

The problem is not coaching, the problem is NBA TALENT! They don't have much. Seriously, go down that roster and tell me who is good? Michael Redd, who was out for 20 games and they lost 17 of those. Now who is average? Possibly Bogut and Charlie V. and Boykins (and he's old and short). You are not going to win many games with that roster. He did a good job just to get them to the 8th seed last year.

Archived