Cape Cod Canalmen

speedy

Alright Speedster... here is my two cents....

You've got a solid start to your concept. Your hockey sticks and recolored fish guy is top notch, but I find a few things that stick out to me that could be done much better.

First off, I would only go with the "Canalmen" shield. The Cap Cod shield just looks awkward with the extra negative space.

I would then change the Canalmen script to white and the shield to grey, then adding a black outline around "Canalmen" that matches the outline of the shield. In between to capital "C" & "N" you can put "Cape Cod" if you want.

Right now, your Fish Stick guy seems to be "floating" in the center of the shield. If you hide him behind the wordmark with the black outline, it would look much better.

Make those changes and I think it would look muuuuch better.

GFB

first and foremost any concept featuring Fisherman, gets a :notworthy:

Overall I really like this concept, fisherman looks really good in gretzky era kings colors. Interestingly the last time i had any interest in the Kings was when they had Gretzky and the Gretzky era uniforms. I kinda lost interest when they brought in their new over haul and of course rented Gretzky to the Blues.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Archived