West Virgina

meetthemets

hahahah Clemson chokes again! They recieve choke artist university of the year. Start basketball season 17-0, lost 11 of last 19 games. Football they started out hot and highly ranked, then choked and lost to the football powerhouse Kentucky in a bowl game! I love it.

(wait, i thought you were a tigger fan, mets?)

You should be talking.

SC Basketball 2007 record: 14-16

First 12 games: 10-2

Last 18 games: 4-14

Once again, you lose another SC/Clemson argument. Keep up the good work, slugger. Come back anytime.

Sheesh calm down buddy. First off, I could care less about South Carolina basketball and would be glad to tell you they are horrible and an embarassment to the university. I also would like for Dave Odom to resign...I'd much rather have Winthrop's Gregg Marshall- great coach from what I have seen. Yet, at least we did win our back-to-back NIT Championships when it came down to the line.

As far as North Carolina bashing, you are sadly mistaken- UNC is my favorite basketball team and has been since I was 8 years old. When it comes to all other sports (football, baseball) I am very outspoken in supporting my Gamecocks, and damn proud of them!

And let's not talk about throwing topics off course...I have seen what some of the weirdos on these boards post in threads that make no sense at all and make me go "hmm...who did THIS guy hang out with when he was younger?" I make a simple comment in a thread about Carolina and then it hits a nerve...THAT is when the thread goes haywire. I enjoy that it strikes a nerve, it says something about the nature of our program right now and meetthemets is a perfect example.

But meetthemets, I think you have a problem with name-calling...maybe it is an inferiority complex or something? Or you could just be a teenager. Either way, it looks pretty immature especially when you resort to calling someone a dumbass 3 times in one sentence.

If I have to endure the pain of reading every single post about a fake jersey on eBay, a jersey "concept" that simply adds a horizontal line across the chest, or how Coca-Cola introduces a silver bottle for Diet Coke while also using a grey bottle...then you can endure my quick jabs of undying support for my university.

I can't endorse the namecalling, but he does have a point.

You do display a tendency to drag threads far off-topic into petty slams against rival teams.

I don't like name calling either but when your team goes 14-16 and loses 14 out of their last 18 games, calling another team "chokers" makes you look like a dumbass, hence the proper terminology in this case.

But they are chokers. They choked once again this season. Hence...chokers.

Why is that everytime I see SCHelmetProject commenting on something I can be 99% sure that he's dragging the topic waaaaayyyy off topic by randomly insulting Clemson?

We get it: you don't like Clemson. Now either say something meaningful or shut up.

Clemson sucks and so does SC. This is like an argument between a D-Rays fan and a Marlins fan (apparently they do have fans) for who's the top baseball team in Florida

That statement is more accurate than you think. At least the Marlins (Clemson) have won a championship. I'm fairly certain South Carolina has never won a national championship in anything. (oops sorry I take that back, 1 national championship, in women's track and field in 2002)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is like an argument between a D-Rays fan and a Marlins fan (apparently they do have fans) for who's the top baseball team in Florida

I think both fans would agree it's the Florida State Seminoles.

^_^

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

This is like an argument between a D-Rays fan and a Marlins fan (apparently they do have fans) for who's the top baseball team in Florida

I think both fans would agree it's the Florida State Seminoles.

^_^

:winner:

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

• LMU locked this topic

Archived